• Show Opened Port

[align=LEFT]Show Opened Port - use in back connect just for iranhack member

Linux Command

[php]

netstat -an | grep -i listen

[/php][/align]
    [align=center][/align]

RE: Show Opened Port

یه دستوری هست نمیدونم ربطی داره به دستور آقا حسین یا نه . اگه راهنمایی کنه ممنون میشم .
    [align=LEFT] [align=LEFT]Open Ports on Windows XP[/align] [align=LEFT]Inside your computer[/align] [align=LEFT]I wage a constant battle to know everything that is going on in my computer. Much of this stems from the constant barage of security holes that Microsoft calls "features" that are enabled by default in Windows XP. Yes, I'm paranoid. :-) This page aims to be a quick-and-easy reference for what ports are open on a reasonably standard installation of Windows XP, and what they are used for.[/align] [align=LEFT]Open ports[/align] [align=LEFT]To see a list of open ports on Windows XP you can install one of many firewall applications, or you can go to a command prompt and enter:[/align] [align=LEFT]netstat -ano [/align] [align=LEFT]To find the program that is using the port, look at the PID number, then use the task manager to match the PID with a running process. To get a more detailed list that includes the EXE file and DLL file names (this takes a bit longer) try this:[/align] [align=LEFT]netstat -anobv [/align] [/align]
    [align=CENTER][/align]

نظر

RE: Show Opened Port

نوشته اصلی توسط Mr.XpR
      [align=LEFT]Show Opened Port - use in back connect just for iranhack member

Linux Command

[php]

netstat -an | grep -i listen

[/php][/align]

سلام اینا به درد میخورن
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow445" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=445 action=allow
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow21" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=21 action=allow
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow3389" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=3389 action=allow
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow23" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=21 action=allow
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow80" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=80 action=allow
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow8080" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=8080 action=allow
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow137" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=137 action=allow
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow138" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=138 action=allow
      netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="allow139" protocol=TCP dir=out localport=139 action=allow:106:

نظر

صبر کنید ..
      X