بستن
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه
نوشته‌های جدید

• DVD Cloner 2023 v20.30.0.1481 Multilingual

Free Download DVD Cloner 2023 v20.30.0.1481 Multilingual Free Download | 150.1 Mb
    This DVD/Blu-ray/UHD copy software enables you to make perfect 1:1 copy of your favorite videos. Introducing DVD-Cloner 2023, the ultimate all-in-one solution for DVD, Blu-ray, and UHD copying and ripping. Save your DVD and Blu-ray discs in optimized MKV format, including HDR10+ for UHD content, on a mobile hard disk and connect to a 4K UHD Player for a stunning playback experience, featuring Dolby HD Audio, HDR Video, and the same quality as the source disc.

With advanced performance, a user-friendly interface, and six diverse copy modes, DVD-Cloner 2023 caters to users of all experience levels. Enjoy seamless, lossless output quality when managing your multimedia content. Fully compatible with Windows 11 and featuring a brand new "Dazzling colorful" style interface, DVD-Cloner 2023 represents the future of multimedia technology, providing a comprehensive and cutting-edge solution for all your DVD, Blu-ray, and UHD copying and ripping needs.
    System requirements (recommended):
    Intel i5 or a faster processor
    8GB of RAM
    500GB free hard disk space (NTFS partition)
    A Blu-ray burner
    Windows 10, 11
    A UHD friendly drive
    Home Page-
    کد:
    https://www.dvd-cloner.com/dvd-cloner
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( NitroFlare )
    Upload your files at maximum speed! You can use this service to share your creations, use as a virtual backup and share your files with your friends! You can upload up to 10 GB files, for free!

Fikper
    Get 100TB free space of cloud storage and share your files with your friends
    Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
صبر کنید ..
X