X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه
نوشته‌های جدید

• Exploit And Install Backdoor On Windows 7/8/10 Using Kali Linux 2.0

[align=justify]http://www.aparat.com/v/8yTQo
    [/align]Description: Pupy is an opensource, multi-platform Remote Administration Tool written in Python. On Windows, Pupy uses reflective dll injection and leaves no traces on disk.

Download:
    Pupy is an opensource, cross-platform (Windows, Linux, OSX, Android) C2 and post-exploitation framework written in python and C - n1nj4sec/pupy

Shellter is a dynamic shellcode injection tool, and probably the first dynamic PE infector ever created.

It can be used in order to inject shellcode into native Windows applications (currently 32-bit apps only).

The shellcode can be something yours or something generated through a framework, such as Metasploit.

Shellter takes advantage of the original structure of the PE file and doesn’t apply any modification such as changing memory access permissions in sections (unless the user wants), adding an extra section with RWE access,and whatever would look dodgy under an AV scan.

Shellter uses a unique dynamic approach which is based on the execution flow of the target application.

Download:
    [align=center]My Email: [email protected]
    [/align][align=left]mov problems,hell
    sub me,pain
    add me,love
    inc pleasure
    inc adrenaline
    push limits
    call hopeForAbetterTomorrow[/align]
صبر کنید ..
X