X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه
نوشته‌های جدید

• Seeking Partner

Hello everyone,

I am an enthusiast in search of a partner in the field of cybersecurity. Currently, I am seeking an individual with a profound understanding of network programming and knowledge about vulnerabilities in top 10 websites. If you have a passion for cybersecurity and the ability to ensure the security of websites through programming, you might be the partner I am looking for.

About Me: I am an individual passionate about cybersecurity with some experience. However, I believe that with the right partner, we can tackle more challenges together. My focus is on network programming and vulnerability analysis, and I am eager to find a like-minded partner to explore, learn, and progress together.

Collaboration Direction: Our collaboration can involve various aspects, including network programming, vulnerability discovery, security defense, and more. If you have your projects or ideas, I am open to hearing about them and participating in discussions.

Expected Partner:
    • Profound understanding of network programming, proficient in various programming languages.
    • Knowledgeable about top 10 website vulnerabilities, with practical experience in vulnerability discovery and remediation.
    • Proactive, team-oriented, and excellent communication skills.
    • Enthusiastic about new technologies and challenges, enjoying continuous learning and self-improvement.

Contact Information: If you are interested in this collaboration opportunity, feel free to reach out to me through private messages on the forum or by replying to this post. Please provide a brief introduction of your technical background and previous experience, and we can further discuss the details of our collaboration.

Looking forward to finding a like-minded partner to explore the mysteries of cybersecurity together!

Thank you!
صبر کنید ..
X